Some messages you send more than others: "I’m running late." "Meeting cancelled." "Buy more toilet paper." Save yourself all the typing and use TypeLess to send quick updates or reminders, using templates of commonly-sent email and text messages.
Use with Geting Things Done organizational method to record ideas. Or use it to stay on top of your schedule. Either way, it’s a time saver!
- Create message templates based on your most-frequently sent emails and texts
- Arrange the templates yourself, put the most frequently used messages at the top
- Customize subject line, body and descriptions
- Choose from several example messages
- Use email addresses and phone numbers from your iPhone Address Book
- Localized in English, Spanish, French and German
- Caught in traffic? Let people know.
- Hear about a great band or movie? Remind yourself with a quick email.
- Use up the last of the milk? Don’t forget – get an email reminder!
- Getting the gang together on a Friday? Go to your usual spot with a quick shout-out.
- Updated for iOS 10
- Enabled 64 bit build
- Updated for iOS 7
- New color scheme
- Fixed bugs with editing recipients
- Updated for iOS 6
- In addition to English, TypeLess is now available in Spanish, French and German!
- Updated MessageUI library